Intensive CareTo the contacts
In life-threatening situations, it is important to closely monitor and stabilise a patient's health. To this end, we use all the modern procedures of intensive care medicine in our department.
The treatment is supplemented by various therapies such as physiotherapy and music therapy.
It is particularly important for us to support patients and their relatives and help them cope with their fears in the face of a serious illness.
- Heart attack and other circulatory disorders
- Diseases of the respiratory tract and lungs (e.g. COPD, pneumonia)/ventilation medicine (invasive and non-invasive)
- Kidney and liver substitution procedures (dialysis)
- Blood poisoning (sepsis) and other serious infections
- Long-term weaning following ventilation
Range of services
- Treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system (e.g. heart attack)
- of respiratory and pulmonary diseases (e.g. infective exacerbations of COPD, pneumonia)
- of kidney diseases
- of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and the liver
- All ventilation procedures (invasive/non-invasive)
- Emergency bronchoscopy
- All renal substitution procedures
- Treatment of sepsis (blood poisoning)
Your contact for Intensive Care
Intensive Care Ward 1, Main Building
Intermediate Care/Recovery Ward 2, Main Building
- 030/365 01-6650
- 030/365 01-682
- Show location
Regular consulting hours are not offered. However, patients' relatives can make an appointment with the doctors at any time via the secretary or directly via the wards.