Interdisciplinary OncologyTo the contacts
Interdisciplinary oncology is the fifth pillar of the Havelhöhe Oncology Centre, alongside the four organ centres (breast, abdomen, intestine and lung). All solid tumours (carcinomas and sarcomas) as well as malignant diseases of the lymphatic and haematopoietic system (lymphomas and leukaemias) are treated here.
A cancer disease, whether as a new diagnosis with good prospects of cure or in an advanced stage, often changes the individual's life situation profoundly and raises a whole spectrum of existential questions. With our integrative approach and a multi-professional team of doctors, nurses, art, movement and physiotherapists as well as psycho-oncologists, we want to specifically address your individual questions and needs and strengthen your self-healing powers.
To improve your quality of life, we support you with complementary, supportive or palliative medical treatments, for example to improve the conditions for oncology treatments or to reduce undesirable side effects.
- All solid tumours (carcinomas) as well as malignant diseases of the lymphatic and haematopoietic system (lymphomas and leukaemias)
- in early (curative) and advanced (palliative) stages
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy
- Antibody-based therapies, anti-hormone therapy
- Naturopathic treatments, e.g. mistletoe therapy
- Pain therapy
- Movement therapy, body therapy, eurythmy therapy, art and music therapy, modelling and sculpture, rhythmic massage, physiotherapy, nutritional counselling, nursing applications
- Psycho-oncology, talking therapy
- Supportive therapies & palliative care
Your contact for Interdisciplinary Oncology
Ward 7, Building 10 & Ward 5, Building 12
Sarah Schadow, Désirée Kreis
- 030/365 01-360
- 030/365 01-361
Appointments for outpatient tumour therapy
- 030/343 334 300