Detoxification and consultation in case of alcohol and medications problems
Since 2004, department for gastroenterology has offered a detoxification and consultation program for patients, that have problems with alcohol and medications.
In the ward 9, a specially trained multiprofessional team offers following services:
- comprehensive medical supervision and diagnostics
- individual conversations to clarify the individual situation, consultation and mediation of further, specific treatment
- comprehensive information about development and treatment of dependence diseases
- personal consultation and support on the anthroposophical basis (for example art therapy, movement, therapeutic exercise)
- external applications, compresses, unctions
- participation in disorder-specific modules of a psychosomatic department
- learning relaxation procedures (progressive muscle relaxation, imaginative relaxation)
- a pleasant atmosphere with friendly rooms (direct access from a patient room to a big clinic park)
Our services are targeted at
- people, who want to undergo detoxification, who would like to obtain clarity about their dependency problem or look for information and consultation
- people, who want to undergo detoxification, who look for treatment prospects and need consultation and support
- people, who are starting substance abuse treatment soon and would like to undergo detoxification before that
Cannot be treated
- People with acute psychotic diseases
- People with obvious limitations of mental efficiency
- Drug dependent patients (for them there is a separate detoxification ward in the Hospital Havelhoehe – ward 19, tel. 030/365 01 - 119 with a special therapy program)
How to contact us:
You can call us at 030/365 01 - 109, and sign up directly with the ward
Best of all, you can reach us in the following time:
8.00 a.m. - 9.00 a.m.
1.00 p.m. - 2.00 p.m.
4.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
In case of emergency, you can call us anytime.